Tankless Water Heater Installation
Is your tank-style water heater over 10 years old?
Then it’s time to replace it.
Make the smart choice and have Stanley Plumbing install a quality Noritz tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters are small, compact and can be installed indoors or out—in virtually any convenient space. It will last twice as long as a bulky, tank-style water heater (typically over 20 years), is energy efficient, and provides endless hot water to your home or commercial property.
Tankless installation: What to Expect from a Stanley Plumbing Installer
- All technicians are factory trained, licensed, experienced, professional installers.
- Quick, quality installation. Most installs take less than one workday to complete.
- Our careful, courteous staff cleans up after every job, showing great respect for your business and/or private residence.
- Be aware that your water and gas will be turned off for a period of time. This is temporary. We will not leave you without hot water over night.
- It is possible that we may need to extend water lines, gas lines, and/or electrical outlets.
- If placed indoors, a new stainless-steel vent must be installed
Make the switch to tankless today!
Give us a call to schedule your free estimate and make the smart switch to a tankless water heater.